BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Who will win the NBA championship 2010?

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Celtics or Lakers?


Curious out of my mind, i decided to ask kids here at the High School of Sports Management their favorite out of the Boston Celtics, and the Los Angeles Lakers.


Believe it or not, out of 50 people 25 picked the Celts, and 25 picked the Lakes. I was really shocked since i thought that most people would pick the Lakers since Kobe Bryant is on it. What i did find out is that we have a lot of Rajon Rondo wanna-bees. For example my own friend, and member of the JV basketball team Nazim Preudomme. There's many problems with that. For example height, and the lacking of many skills. I aint gonna lie but he gettin there.

All the students who voted for the Lakers were surprised at the one's who voted for the Boston Celtics. Most of them just said, "If it wasn't for the big three and Rondo they wudda never been su**ing them." I totally agreed with the people who said that. If you really think about it it's really true though, since when Paul Pierce was there by himself i heard nobody talking about them Celtics. Damn i just hate fake fans like that. I got a lot of these right now in my head. One example is freshman student Matthew Busacca, and sophmore Nazim Preudomme.

Many students i asked to vote turned me down since they hate both the Celtics, and the Los Angeles Lakers. I heard a lot of crazy sh*t. My son Malik shuler was in the gym the other day saying "we about to bring the Cavs back to the playoffs." Everybody in the gym just laughed it off.

Out of the Boston Celtics and the Los Angeles Lakers, i am going for the Lakers. I believe that Kobe deserves a repeat, for all his hard work. Plus, they're the only team who stayed consistent from the beginning of the season all the way to the finals of the playoffs.

0 comments: